From our patients

Feedback from patients and families is a way we gain insight about what we’re doing well and how we can improve.

At UF Health, our patients are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to create the best possible experience for everyone who seeks our care. Feedback from patients and their families is one way we gain insight about what we’re doing well and how we can improve our service. Here are a few comments from patients who received care at UF Health Shands. We hope these will inspire and encourage everyone in the UF Health family. Remember, you can make a positive impact with every encounter.

• “Every step of the way, these outstanding individuals made what is always an ordeal into a better experience. They are a credit to the institution and I am proud to be associated with them.”
  • “The staff was professional yet comforting and I had complete confidence in what they did and recommended. My transporter was very friendly and made the trip to my room almost an enjoyable experience.”
  • “Simple interactions set the tone for our entire stay at UF Health Shands.”
  • “The staff cares about what they do. They pay attention and listen to the individual patient. They are competent, genuine and they provide encouragement.”