Funding quality projects
Grants of $10,000 to $40,000 are now available for projects that promote quality and patient safety improvements, and meet the following criteria:
- Focus on the patient and improve care
- Provide an innovative idea for a seed project
- Be completed ideally within 12 months, or two years maximum
- Include an educational component
- Focus on “interventions,” not data-gathering.
- Relate to a national quality initiative (preferred)
These grants will enable us to try out suggestions and test small changes. Ideas are welcome from any interdisciplinary group that has an innovative idea about how to improve quality and patient safety.
To obtain an application form, please contact Marvin Dewar, M.D., UF Physicians CEO.