Each year, UF Health faculty, staff and students gather to celebrate Patient Safety and Quality Week, presented by the UF Health Sebastian Ferrero Office of Clinical Quality and Patient Safety. This year’s celebrations will take place March 13-17.
- The week is full of fun activities and events that highlight our dedication to quality care and celebrate the progress we’re making. Join us!
- Tuesday and Wednesday, March 13 and 14: UF Health Shands Hospital Atrium for games and activities
- Wednesday, March 14: Keynote speaker Mike Abrashoff, a New York Times best-selling author
- Thursday, March 15: Collaborative project poster showcase
- All week: Guided, behind-the-scenes tours
Look for dates and details on posters and fliers throughout our facilities.